Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More Week-end Adventures

Sunday afternoon the fun continues as I head to West Hollywood from Santa Monica to join my friends for a birthday celebration for our friend Jurgen. My lovely friend Isa arranged all the afternoons activities starting with a late lunch at Mario Batalli's "Mozza" restaurant on Melrose Avenue. Jurgen, Isa and Fiorella (one of my italian language teachers) are already seated at the restaurant when I arrive. Jurgen did not know I would join the group. It was a great surprise and I was happy to be part of this special celebration. Here is a photo slide show smilebox of our lunch. I will post another day on what Isa planned after our meal. It was a spectacular surprise and a treat for all of us.









Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a picture slideshow

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin