Friday, October 25, 2019

Meeting Up With Francesca

I had a very special reunion this morning with my friend Francesca. We had met long ago at a Community College Italian language class. We have kept in touch via Facebook but not seen each other for years. She saw the post in which I spoke about viewing the documentary on the 50th Anniversary of "Woodstock" and she contacted me saying she wanted to mail me the cd. I suggested we meet since I long ago saved a jigsaw puzzle for her. After so many years we met this morning for coffee. Even though we both only had little more than an hour to get together we caught up with our busy lives. She leaves this week for her annual Italy trip. It was a wonderful reunion. Grazie Mille Francesca and Buon Viaggio.

 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and food


 Image may contain: Jocelyn Yamadera Cassano, smiling, sitting, food and indoor


 Image may contain: one or more people



Image may contain: 1 person


 Image may contain: text


 Image may contain: food

 Image may contain: dessert and food


 Image may contain: food



 Image may contain: food


 Image may contain: food



 Image may contain: food



 Image may contain: 2 people, including Jocelyn Yamadera Cassano, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin