Monday, March 15, 2021

Mr. Potato Head

 


So continuing my FaceTime with Sofia this morning she switched up the scenario with Mr. Potato head. Now we are both Drs. And he is our new patient ready for surgery. I ask Sofia what her name is and she says You can just call me “Other Doctor.” So I say “Other Doctor this patient was in an accident and might need a blood transfusion.” Sofia looked at me with a very serious look and whispered into the camera “Gramma there is no blood needed. He’s a Potato!!!”’

 



 

*
Mr. Potato Head is an American toy consisting of a plastic model of a potato which can be decorated with a variety of plastic parts that can attach to the main body. These parts usually include ears, eyes, shoes, a hat, a nose, and a mouth. The toy was invented and developed by George Lerner in 1949 and first manufactured and distributed by Hasbro in 1952.

A continuation: I was up so early this morning. Sofia is on Spring break but her parents are working so I face-timed Sofia from their offices. While she was playing with Mr. Potato head and pretending we were in “Toy Story”. I think I was the character Cowgirl Jessie. I asked her what I sounded like in the movie. She said just say things like “Yee Haw!” I was multitasking while I was the cowgirl. I made Chile for tonight’s dinner and a spicy tomatillo/guacamole sauce. I’ll make cornbread muffins this afternoon. It’s raining today in Long Beach. Happy Monday y’all Yee Haw!

 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin