Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I've Been Waiting For You All Day

 It's a beautiful day here. Running a few errands. I have not driven in a long time nor been out other than quiet walks with Mike. This will feel like a big adventure though it is just isolated drop off errands. Wishing everyone a great day. PS I'm still face-timing with Sofia after her school day ends. I love how she always prefaces her conversation with "Gramma, can you play with me?" "Of course" I say "I've been waiting all day for you!". Then we talk a little about her day at school. Yesterday she asked me "Do you think 2nd grade will be hard?" I said " I think if you work hard and pay attention it will be fine." That seemed to satisfy her. She's really growing up quickly.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin