Monday, January 17, 2022

Not A Good Look

 Someone suggested I watch an episode of the Netflix “queer eye” with the “fab five” cast. I had never watched the old or new series. I knew the basic premise that they redo interiors and a personal make over and IMO thought this is not something Mike would be interested in. One night I mentioned it to Mike and we watched it and both got rather emotional at the end so we watched another, same thing emotional at the end. Now when we are in between shows Mike will say “let’s watch the fab 5. “I’m telling you this because last night I was wearing a total mess of an outfit to bed because I was cold. I had a big sweatshirt over a mismatched turtle neck and large flannel pj bottoms. When I walked into the living room Mike who is totally not fashion conscious at all and could give a hoot about how I dress said “hmmm uh no the Fab Five definitely would not approve!” That totally cracked me up. Then he said “you need to French tuck your shirt”. This is a term the fashion guy uses to tell people how to tuck in the front of their shirt as a slimming technique. Again I laughed so hard. If you know Mike you realize how funny it is to hear him utter these statements. I think he’s picking up some helpful hints so it’s all good and so hilarious.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin