Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A Valentine Celebration 2023

 

 


Sofia called me last night to excitedly tell me all about her Valentine's day and show me her cards. SMU had a special menu at the cafeteria which you had to reserve for Valentine's day dinner. They did. Things have really stepped up in that department from my days at a school cafeteria. Mike and I had a nice dinner at home. I made "Mississippi Pot Roast" a first for me. I made it in the instantpot. It was easy and really good. Google the recipe if you're interested. I recommend. He always makes me cards for every occasion and this one asked me a question. "Will you Be My Valentine?? Of course I said yes and then I opened the card and it asked "For the next 20 years" I replied "Well I'll try my best."


 








No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin