Wednesday, June 14, 2023

So Many Blessings

 I leave for Australia tonight Wednesday June 14 and I arrive on Friday the 16th because I lose a day in the time difference. The following day June 17th is Jude's birthday. He turns 3. I'm so excited to be able to celebrate this day with him and happy that I will be present when the new baby arrives. Jude was born in 2020 in the midst of the pandemic. Our planned trip to be there for his birth had to be cancelled. From that time until last June 2022 we waited to meet him in person. This past March we were again able to be with Athena, Mat , Jude and Sam in their home. Now I'm brought to tears thinking I am able to fly there to be with them as they welcome a new baby and to celebrate Jude turning 3 years old. So many blessings. Here's some photos his mom sent which I love.


 











No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin