Saturday, February 17, 2024

New Year's Calendars

 Every new year my parents would get a new free calendar from a business. Sometimes it was from a travel agency or Japan airlines or a restaurant. They would hang it on the dining room wall next to our telephone with a pad of paper and a pen affixed to a string next to the pad for messages. The other day I received this calendar from a Chinese restaurant and it reminded me of my parents. Im not hanging this on the wall but I thought it was cute with all the signs of the Chinese years and the animals that represent those years. 2024 is the year of the Dragon. The animals rotate every 12 years. Find your zodiac animal and the description of those born in that year. Mine is the year of the pig aka Boar. Find yours .

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin