Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Birthday Wish

Do not dwell in the past,
do not dream of the future,
conscentrate on the
present moment.

Peace comes from within,

do not seek it without.





You deserve your own love
and affection

Love yourself today
and Everyday

You are one of a kind.
A Miracle.

I just received these thoughts in a beautiful birthday card from my friend Lynda. I wanted to share it with you .

" Birthdays are a time of reflection. I have chosen a selection of Buddhist proverbs to inspire you throughout the coming year."

*Note: The above photos are not mine and I want to apologize to whomever took these beautiful pictures that I don't know your name to give you credit for such loveliness. In searching the internet over time I have saved things that touched me, scenes that were so beautiful or funny. I have lost track of where and when I saved them to my computer but I would like to use them here. Feel free to contact me if they belong to you and you would like them removed. If not, bless you and thank you for letting me share your vision with others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb, those are beautiful photos.I wish you the happiest birthday ever, as you bring so much joy and wonder to others! I'll see you next month, and we'll have a belated glass of birthday vino!

Palma

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I am so glad you are blogging now!
happy birthday~

barb cabot said...

Sandi, thank you so much. As i've said before, it's friends like you, Palma, Jane, Jerry and so so many others who have been my inspiration to blog. I am just walking in your footsteps.

Anonymous said...

Barb, what a beautiful post! Fantastic photos. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin