Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Miei Amici

Many of my friends know I've been taking italian language lessons for awhile now. Although it still remains a huge challenge for me I love my classes. I also love my teachers and my classmates, all of whom have become dear friends. I do not take formal classes at the University any longer but I meet informally with my teachers in the homes of friends for lessons, conversations and comradery. We all carry in our hearts a great love of the language, the italian people, their culture and their land. We have alot of fun in our classes. Often we share meals, drink wine and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for learning the language.

Here's a little slideshow of some of the fun we have together. I feel so fortunate to have two wonderful teachers and great italian language loving friends.

















Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free slideshow design

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll need to travel to Italy more to practise your new skills!

barb cabot said...

Jerry, Si`, si`!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin