Friday, May 14, 2021

A Crown of Friendship

I had heard this before but just re read something that said all that each person wants is "to be seen". The article said that it can be as simple as smiling at another person. That acknowledgment that you see them by smiling is such an easy gesture. This past week I have received such kind acknowledgements smiles from my friends and much more. May I say I feel you friends and "I SEE YOU!" Beyond the material gifts which are always filled with such thought I want to say thank you to the many who have been so thoughtful in their gestures of friendship. My gratitude for your presence in my life is boundless. Sometimes and often, my heart feels immensely full of love because of your kindness. Each friend a jewel. 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin