Saturday, February 5, 2022

An Angel Earns His Wings


 Written by Eden Balbuena

A friend,Brad changed his address to Heaven yesterday. February 5th.
I met Brad about 25 years or so ago… Online! He was hosting a Divorce Chat Room in the Bay Area. His theme, that I can remember was mostly Financial Survival After a Divorce. He was really good at it although some sessions he probably felt like he was “herding cats”.
Around that time, he met Palma. They fell in love, moved to La Quinta, and got married.
I was one of the lucky ones along with Kathy
who were invited to the wedding!
We have been friends ever since. I try to see Brad and Palma when I visit the desert.
Brad was always the gentle man, kind, soft spoken, and ever the welcoming host when I went to see them… from Redwood Shores, to La Quinta, to Palm Desert, to Indio!
He was gentleman personified!
I always loved to watch him shower Palma with his love… he truly adored her… from the symbolism of the penguins loyalty to one love… to the joy he showed in this photo at their wedding!
He walked in / waltzed in to “Going To The Chapel Of Love” !
He was so happy, so full of joy, his personality just shows how glorious it was for him to be marrying Palma, and such positivity for their future together.
They had 24 years together and that just don’t seem long enough.
Brad, you’ve been a great friend to so many. We will miss you. Palma earned an Angel yesterday!
Palma, I, along with many, send our love to you. ❤️🙏🏼❤️

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin