Tuesday, February 1, 2022

The Most Beautiful Jig Saw Puzzle I've Done

 On Saturday we started the 1000 piece puzzle of  "Venetian Masks". 

 


 By Sunday evening 10:00 it was completed. 

 


 It was a challenging puzzle in that I approached it in a different way than my usual pattern. I first did the border and sorted in a basic color or pattern pile for the pieces. 

 

 


  Then I focused on doing one color or area with a specific pattern. This meant looking at the pieces carefully for subtle color or pattern groupings and then placing those pieces in place.

 

Once I had a small group together my husband would place that in the proper place on the table within the border. I normally don't look at the cover photo but this time I really needed to see how the image took shape.

The details were really beautiful with the ornate mask decorations and the detailed delicate designs.  This is the most beautiful puzzle I've ever done. It took us two days to finish this puzzle. 






 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin