Sunday, July 21, 2019

The Orange County Obon Festival

The Orange County Obon Japanese Festival on Sunday was amazing with over 600 people dancing and over 1000 in attendance. Amongst the crowds of people I saw one person some feet in front of me that looked familiar from the back and profile. I told Mike "That woman looks like my cousin Pati and my cousin Lisa." Mike agreed but said more like Lisa." Then I looked again and I said "That IS Lisa!" Sometimes people and things don't always appear to be who and what they are but then again, sometimes they really are! Wonderful to see my cousin and her maternal 96 year old grandmother! Another fun night dancing in the street.

 Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

 Image may contain: people standing

 Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, crowd and outdoor

 Image may contain: 2 people, including Jocelyn Yamadera Cassano, people smiling, people sitting and outdoor

 Image may contain: 1 person

 Image may contain: one or more people and indoor


 Image may contain: 1 person, crowd and outdoor

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin