Thursday, December 9, 2021

Jocelyn's Birthday

 



Today is my sister Jocelyn's birthday. In every past year we've celebrated with family parties. I wish we could do the same and be together this year. Anyone who has ever called Jocelyn their friend understands when I say you could not meet a kinder, more generous and loving person. She is loyal and loving and funny and humble. She has been the best sister and most dedicated aunt to my daughters and the best great auntie to my grandchildren. I am blessed every day to be able to have Jocelyn in my life. She reminds me to strive to be more compassionate and kind. I wish you the happiest birthday ever Jocelyn and a year ahead which makes your heart happy every day. You are simply the best!


 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin