Thursday, December 23, 2021

Making Won Tons

 


 





This is what this morning looks like. I'm making won tons for new years eve. The tray of wrapped won tons are in the freezer to harden then I will place them in a zip lock bag in the freezer til I'm ready to fry. They will fry crispy golden directly from frozen to hot oil. Picture of fried won ton not mine. I'll serve with a sweet plum sauce. Getting our holiday groove on. Meanwhile Mike is online taking a "miso" making class. I've got my favorite Xmas music on and wearing my xmas light bulb necklace. I'm really trying to make Merry. Happy holidays all. 
How to Fold Wontons
Folding wontons is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Place filling in the center of each wrapper
Fold one end of the wrapper over and moisten the bottom edge.
Crimp the top part of the wrapper to the moistened edges to seal.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin