Saturday, January 7, 2023

Homeward Bound

 

After Sofia's basketball game today we had lunch out before the airport. 

  Last night I was able to babysit Sofia and Rocco so that Aria and Daniele could have a date night. 



 

We ate popcorn and watched “The Incredibles” and I accidentally texted Mike instead of Aria. I texted “Having a great time here. The kids are fine. Stay out as late as you want. Get a hotel!”
He texted me back “I’m assuming you didn’t mean to send this to me!”

 Saturday January 7, 2023

After an hour delay I was happy to finally have the southwest flight take off. Landed to a very empty Long Beach airport. Home by 7:30 and Mike had soup and salad waiting for me.  


 

 

These beautiful flowers delivered today. Thank you dear Lynda.

 

 

 
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin