Wednesday, January 4, 2023

My Birthday in Fort Worth With The Family

 This birthday morning the weather was crisp and sunny. We spent several hours touring the beautiful Ft. Worth Botanical gardens which are made up of several themed garden habitats:Cactus and Rose gardens and a beautiful Japanese garden.

 




How special for me to spend my birthday with my daughter Aria and all her family, Daniele, Sofia and Rocco and Mike. 


























 

 



 

 They asked me what I wanted for lunch and I requested a nice big hamburger. 

 After a leisure lunch we did a brief tour of the Texas Christian University and then headed back to Dallas where we all took naps. Daniele made us Pasta Carbonara for dinner then we watched The Wizard of Oz and ate more birthday cake. It was for me a perfect way to spend my birthday. Thank you Aria,Daniele Sofia and Rocco for such a thoughtful memorable celebration.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin