Saturday, March 26, 2022

Realization

 


 

" Somehow something deep inside me knew my destiny.  All the things I wanted, that I hoped for in my life came true. Maybe not in the exact ways that I had dreamed  but in small ways the infinite wishes were realized. I kept a diary from a very young age. I dreamed of things, the ways in which I wanted love, the ways I wanted my life to be. I knew that time would give me the answers when things did not seem to turn out the way I had hoped. I knew that time would show me why.  Time did show me. I believe in a greater all knowing God. I have some internal knowledge of life before this one and after this one. I believe in infinite time and how little one life is in the greater scheme of things. We go around and around in experiencing a lifetime. Little grains of sand in the infinite hour glass.  "

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin