Thursday, May 30, 2019

Treats For Me

Because the words "Treat Yourself" were ringing in my ears I went to Trader Joe's and bought some flowers today.A year or so ago I found these blue glasses on eBay. I had loved them ever since my friend Maria used them as table vases for her daughters wedding reception. They held pink roses. I love this deep blue color. About to watch a movie now, glass of wine, party of one. Feels pretty peaceful around here.




 Image may contain: plant, table and indoor

 Image may contain: drink and indoor

 Image may contain: flower, plant and nature


 Image may contain: plant, flower, drink and nature
 Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, table, plant and indoor
 Image may contain: plant, flower, table and indoor

 Image may contain: flower
 Image may contain: plant, table, flower and indoor

 Image may contain: plant, flower, table and indoor

 Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, flower, plant, table and indoor

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin