Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Puzzling During Covid

On April 4: Saturday morning: after breakfast I told Mike who had been up since 4:00, I’ll go work on the puzzle now. He said “Good Luck” as I walked away. When I got to the puzzle I saw one last piece waiting for me to put it in place. I laughed out loud!


 Image may contain: outdoor


 Image may contain: outdoor

 (Many times in the 45 years that I have been with Mike I’ve often thought about how different we are. He problem solves with his mind whereas I rely on my emotions more to figure things out. As I work on my daily jigsaw puzzle I hear mike brainstorming with his team about some aeronautical technical issues. I could not begin to understand the complexity of his work. But it has become clear to me that he has found the perfect career as a problem solver and in a way a mental jigsaw puzzler. I guess we are alike in some ways. Another day another puzzle...now let me see how I can force this piece of the puzzle into a space it doesn’t fit. Where’s my scissors?)

 No photo description available.


No photo description available.

Image may contain: water

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin